ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor Certificate
ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor training enables you to develop the professional skills needed to perform an Information Security Management System (ISMS) audit, by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures, and techniques.
Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit program, audit team, communication with customers, and conflict resolution. After acquiring the necessary expertise to perform this audit, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead
By holding a PECB Lead Auditor Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the capabilities and competencies to audit organizations based on best practices.
The course is brought to you by @iLabAfrica, Strathmore University, Nairobi, Kenya in collaboration with VEGA Institute of Information Technology and Management, Quatre Bornes, Mauritius.
Training Cost: Kes 150,000 for professionals & Kes 100,000 for Strathmore Students and Alumni
For admission, you are only required to have made a 50% payment of the total fee.
REGISTER below to participate.
What to Expect:
- Certification fees are inclusive of the exam price
- Training material containing over 450 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free
Who this course is for:
- IT Administrator
- IT Managers
- Security Manager
- Information security Manager
Date: 12th – 16th April 2021 | Time: 9.00am to 6.00pm | Venue: Online
All Payments are payable to the following account(s):
Standard Chartered Bank (any branch)
Account Number: 010 204 484 4 000
Amount: Ksh. 150,000/- (USD 1,500)
– NOTE: YOU MUST INDICATE ” ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor Certificate (Vega Institute),” while making payment.