Information Security Officer (VCISO)
Information Security Officer (VCISO) course involves strategic oversight of everything related with IT Security in an organization. This course is designed to help in developing the practical steps necessary for defending systems and network.
What Will I Learn?
- Implementing and maintaining cost-effective security controls closely aligned with business and industry standards.
- Define, create and execute IT and Data Security strategies that enhances the reliability and security of the IT systems and underlying data at an organization.
- Ensuring compliance with any legislation related, like the Data Protection Act, ISO standards or related government regulations.
- Builds a framework for information security governance monitoring.
- Get familiar with the standards of ISO 27000 series and understand the information security compliance procedures and processes.