Vega Institute offers unmatched expertise in Virtualization powered by VMware Certifications. VMware Training with us will help you gain crucial skills in managing Data Center and virtual environments.
The leading virtualization technology provider, VMware courses provide the right platform for professionals to take the leap into a rewarding IT career ahead. VMware Training Courses at Vega Institute bring you hands-on experience on various VMware skills and understandings and equip the students with a thorough understanding of various virtualization concepts, features, and functionalities.
We accept VMware credits.
With Vega Institute Online training solutions you can study from the comfort of your home at times that suit you. Vega Institute unique 1-on-1 methodology, you can Start Training from Any Date for training including 4-8 hours time slots and weekends. All courses are Guaranteed to Run and come with a Guaranteed Exam Passing Assistance.
Types of VMware Certifications
VMware is the industry pioneer and leading provider of virtualization. VMware certifications will validate the skills and knowledge required to effectively install, deploy, manage, and support VMware’s products and solutions.
VMware certifications are basically divided into six categories:
- Cloud management and automation
- Data Center Virtualization
- Desktop and mobility
- Network virtualization
- Digital Business Transformation
- Digital Workspace
Each category offers four certification levels:
- VMware Certified Associate (VCA) – VCA is an entry-level certification designed for IT professionals taking decisions about VMware solutions.
- VMWare Certified Professional (VCP) – VCP caters to IT professionals involved in installing, configuring, managing, and optimizing VMware solutions.
- VMware Certified Advanced Professional (VCAP) – VCAP is an advanced level certification intended for professionals who design, build, manage, and optimize VMware solutions.
- VMWare Certified Design Expert (VCDX) – VCDX is the highest level of certification designed for IT professionals involved in managing VMware solutions and systems.
Who should do this course?
- System Administrators
- System Engineers
- Network Operators
- Service Providers
- Verification Engineers
What is the best way to get a VMware certified and How to become VMware certified professional?
The following screenshots can help you to better understand to become a VMware certified professional. Below is the certification path if you hold no VCP certification.
- First choose your certification track (for example Data center virtualization, Network virtualization, etc.), attend one of the required training which is mandatory otherwise, you will not be able to achieve VMware certification
- Second, clear foundation exam (i.e. online exam)
- Third, clear VCP exam
For example, if I want to become VMware certified professional in Datacenter virtualization track then steps are as follows: –
Step 1. Gain experience with vSphere 6.7
Step 2. Attend one of the required training courses
- VMware vSphere: Fast Track [V6.7]
- VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V6.7]
- VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V6.7] – On-Demand
- VMware vSphere: Optimize and Scale [V6.7]
- VMware vSphere: Optimize and Scale [V6.7] – On-Demand
- VMware vSphere: Optimize and Scale Plus Troubleshooting Fast Track [v6.7]
- VMware vSphere: Skills for Public Sector Administrators [V6.7]
- VMware vSphere: Troubleshooting Workshop [V6.7]
Step 3. Pass one of the foundation exams
- vSphere 6 Foundations
- vSphere 6.5 Foundations
- VMware vSphere 6.7 Foundations Exam 2019
Step 4. Pass one of the professional Data Center Virtualization Exams
- VMware Certified Professional 6.5 – Data Center Virtualization exam
- Professional vSphere 6.7 Exam 2019
What Will I Learn?
- If you are fresher and want to start your career in VMware virtualization, then you must start with Data Center Virtualization track because this track is a kick start for VMware domain and after that, you can do certification on any track. So for you guys, VCP-DCV certification is recommended and the latest certification information can find out on the above hyperlink (e.g. latest certification available on VSphere 6.7 version).
- If you are experienced professional so you better know your track and current job demand so behalf on the same you can select a track and do the certification.