SOC Engineer [Security Operations Center]
With growing technology and the wide access to networks, it is almost very difficult to avoid cyber-attacks and hackers’ intrusions. This in turn leads to great emphasis on adhering to best practices, so that the intrusions and the attacks don’t cause the business more loss or damage. SOC Engineer [Security Operations Center] at Vega Institute delivers students with more advanced knowledge and skills that will aid them in conquering against advanced cyber threats.
What Will I Learn?
- Develop a good understanding on strengthening the Operating Systems
- Know about the perimeter defenses that are required for scanning and attacking own networks.
- Knowledge on techniques like Intrusion Detection, Social Engineering, Buffer Overflows, DDoS Attacks, Policy Creation and Virus creation
- Configure Network Inventory
- Understanding on managing a variety of incidents
- Hands on knowledge on risk assessment methodologies, and various laws that are related to incident handling
- Configuring Vulnerability Scanning
- Knowledge on securing Modems
- Configuring Signature Updates
- Realize about troubleshooting the Network
- Understand the Log Analysis