Six Sigma is a management strategy and a methodology to reduce the opportunities of committing mistakes or defects in a process. To put in simple terms, it is a measure of quality striving towards near perfection. It holds a generic or customized name like “Operational Excellence,” “Zero Defects,” or “Customer Perfection” in an organization.
Six Sigma is aimed to achieve a process improvement methodology that is intended towards eliminating problems, remove waste and inefficiency, and improve the working environment in order to provide a better response to customers’ needs.
In the end, the certification is designed to provide the learning of how to use the process approach to solve the organizational process problems and variation reduction by applying Six Sigma process implementation.
What Will I Learn?
- Become more objective and data-centric in the approach towards problem-solving.
- Capability to work on business problems and help organizations to achieve business results and customer loyalty.
- Identify, foresee, and work to resolve issues that are related to the practical implementation of Six Sigma.
- Plan, execute Six Sigma projects and increase business profitability
- Enhanced innovation and problem-solving skills.