The New version CompTIA-SY0-601-Security+ is presently available at Vega Institute for you.
The CompTIA Security+ [SY0-501] Certification is a globally recognized highly valuable certification and is well suited for those seeking foundation level IT security skills. This training provides the learners with the knowledge of information security that can be applied to real networks. This certification also deals with delivering the ability of identifying risks, performing risk management & mitigation activities, and assuring f enterprise networks’ operational security. Enrolling for CompTIA Security+ [SY0-501] Training at Vega Institute allows the learners to be an expert on core IT security concepts like Cryptography, , identity management, risk mitigation & risk management, security infrastructure, security systems, organizational systems and network access control among others.
On completing this Security plus training successfully from Vega Institute and on acquiring the certification, the participants can obtain the necessary skills that are sought by employers around the world in order to manage & maintain the security level of IT systems. Moreover, they will be able to demonstrate the knowledge on security tools, concepts, and procedures that are needed for responding to security threats and also end up with skills to react against risks and protect proactively.
What Will I Learn?
- Access Control, Authentication, and Account Management
- Able to know about potent threats and vulnerabilities which are harmful for a network or system
- They will be able to identify risks & take corrective measures accordingly for risk mitigation and management
- Can offer information, application, operational and infrastructure level security
- Maintain crucial enterprise data security
- Managing Application, Data, and Host Security.
- Securing enterprise network for maintaining availability, integrity & confidentiality of critical information
- Operate within a defined set of rules, policies and regulations wherever they are applicable
- Compliance and Operational Security
- Manage and use certificates in order to secure network traffic
- Respond and recover from security incidents and at the same time making sure of minimal data loss