Secure Code Review
Secure Code Review is the best practice of code reviewing that helps in identifying the missing or flaws in the applications early in the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), before the applications go live. It ensures the essential touch points in the security of the applications that defines the level of secure code review to have a security shift that is left in their Software Development Lifecycle and identifies and removes the vulnerabilities. It examines the source code and evaluates the processes, the people and technologies of every application.
On course completion, students are able to identify the root cause of flaws, and build corresponding cost-effective recommendations for remediation of those flaws in the applications.
What Will I Learn?
- Comprehend the .NET application security and some of the common threats to .NET framework
- Know about applying best practices during all phases of the SDLC such as design, implement, and deploy of applications
- Realize the various types of Authentication Factors
- Know about the EJB and Web access control
- Employ Secure Coding
- Crawling code and Security Code Review in the SDLC
- Understand Java Security Manager
- Audit by technical control: Authentication
- PCI DSS and Code review