Routing & Switching Professional (CCNP Exam)
CCNA Routing and switching training is the best choice for those who possess an entry-level network and are looking to enhance their basic networking knowledge. This training helps participants planning to take CCNAX or ICND1 & ICND2 exams offered by Cisco.
It provides the ability to install, configure, operate, and rectify any network-related problems in Cisco routers & switches. It can solidify a foundation of knowledge of networking in LAN, WAN & dial access services for small networks.
Professionals who have skills on CCNP Routing and Switching have demonstrated the proven skills in the on-demand roles of enterprises like network engineer, systems engineer, network technician, and support engineer. CCNA routing and switching knowledge provides a lasting foundation for your career since these skills are equally relevant in the physical networks of these days and virtualized network functions of tomorrow.
Professionals with a valid Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching certification or any Cisco CCIE certification and already working in the networking domain can act as a prerequisite.
What Will I Learn?
- Get introduced to the architecture, functions, structure, components, and models of the Internet and other computer networks.
- Ability to build simple LANs, performs the basic configurations for routers and switches, and implements IP addressing schemes.
- Knowledge on how to configure different routing protocols such as OSPF and EIGRP.
- Proven skills on troubleshooting and maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT).
- Work efficiently in complex enterprise routed and switched networks on planning and performing regular maintenance and able to use advanced technology practices and an approach of systematic ITIL-compliance for performing network troubleshooting.