Routing & Switching Professional (CCNP Exam)
CCNA Routing and switching training is the best choice for those who possess an entry-level network and are looking to enhance their basic networking knowledge. This training helps participants planning to take CCNAX or ICND1 & ICND2 exams offered by Cisco.
It provides the ability to install, configure, operate, and rectify any network- related problems in Cisco routers & switches. It can solidify a foundation of knowledge of networking in LAN, WAN & dial access services for small networks.
Professionals who have skills on CCNP Routing and Switching have demonstrated the proven skills in the on demand roles of enterprises like network engineer, systems engineer, network technician, and support engineer. CCNA routing and switching knowledge provides a lasting foundation for your career since these skills are equally relevant in the physical networks of these days and virtualized network functions of tomorrow.
What Will I Learn?
- You will be acquainted with the architecture, functions,
- structure,components, Internet models & other computer networks.
- ● Ability to build simple LANs, performs the basic configurations for routers
- and switches, and implements IP addressing schemes.
- ● Knowledge on how to configure different routing protocols such as OSPF
- and EIGRP.
- ● Proven skills on troubleshooting and maintaining Cisco IP Networks
- ● Work efficiently in complex enterprise routed and switched networks on
- planning and performing regular maintenance and able to use advanced
- technology practices and an approach of systematic ITIL-compliance for
- performing network troubleshooting.