Routing & Switching (CCNA Exam)
With the dynamically growing business environment that has ever expanding technology, there is an increased demand for trained core network engineers. CCNA Routing & Switching course prepares IT professionals to gain fundamental knowledge and expertise to promote secure transfer of information assets in the field of networking.
Who should enroll?
The course is most suitable for those seeking CCNA certification. The following are the prerequisites before you are ready to make the move.
- Basic computer knowledge
- Basic understanding on PC operating and navigation
- Sound knowledge on networking fundamentals and IP addressing.
- Experience managing network security
This course is best for those looking to acquire CCNA certification. Also this course makes a good choice for support technicians who seek basic knowledge in the basic installation, operation, and verification of Cisco networks.
What Will I Learn?
- Gain the knowledge and skills required to install, configure, operate and troubleshoot core routing and switching of small sized enterprise networks.
- Covers a broad topic that covers Network fundamentals, IP connectivity, network access, IP services, Security fundamentals and Automation and programmability.
- Understanding on topics that covers QoS elements virtualized and cloud services, accompanied with controller types and tools that supports software defined network architectures.