Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) certification was developed by ISACA for those who look to gain an understanding of the impact of IT risk and for obtaining the knowledge on identifying how it is related to the organization. The knowledge and practices that the learners receive from this course could help in evaluating and solving the unique challenges that surround IT and enterprise risk management.
After qualifying this certification, the professional can expect to grasp their dream career roles such as senior security engineer architect, IT auditor, IT security analyst, or information assurance program manager. Hence this certification helps the participants to be hired in a better position to strategize on enterprise risk management
The CRISC is ideal for those professionals who have three years of experience in professional-level risk control and management. For getting the CRISC credential, the participants must:
- Be in accordance to the CRISC Continuing Education Policy
- Pass the CRISC exam that is in adherence to the ISACA Code of Professional Ethics.
What Will I Learn?
- Prepares the participants to be a perfect fit For the Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control Exam.
- Gain knowledge on Enterprise Risk.
- Skills to Plan, Execute, Scrutinize & Retain Information Systems Controls.
- Risk Identification, Evaluation, Assessment, Response, & Monitoring.
- IS Control Design And Execution.
- IS Control Maintenance And Monitoring.