R12.x Oracle General Ledger Management Fundamentals
This course will enable you to expand accounting process effectiveness over the enterprise, while as yet accomplishing an abnormal state of data and setup security. It will show you how Oracle General Ledger coordinates with the E-Business Suite of applications. Besides, expert instructors will investigate the key enhancements in Oracle General Ledger. This course is material for clients who have executed Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 or Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1.
- Describe the implementation considerations
- Understand how Oracle General Ledger integrates with the E-Business Suite of applications
- Identify the steps required to complete the accounting cycle.
What Will I Learn?
- Oracle General Ledger Process
- Using Accounting Setup Manager
- Basic Journal Entries
- Summary Accounts
- Advanced Journal Entries
- Advanced Security
- Financial Budgeting
- Period Close
- Financial Reporting
- Oracle Advanced Global Intercompany System