Querying Data with Transact – SQL 2016
- Course level: Intermediate
- Categories Microsoft
- Total Enrolled 0
- Last Update March 19, 2021
The SQL 2016 Querying course 20761 aims to impart skills on writing queries for Transact-SQL language. This SQL 2016 Querying certification training is the basic foundation for SQL Server-related disciplines such as Database Administration, Business Intelligence and Database Development. The course teaches participants how to select, sort and filter data from multiple tables and how to use stored procedures and views.
The primary audience for this T-SQL training is database administrators, business intelligence professionals, database developers etc. This T-SQL certification course can also be attended by non-technical power users such as business analysts, report writers, and client application developers.
What Will I Learn?
- Describe key capabilities and components of SQL Server.
- Describe T-SQL, sets, and predicate logic.
- Write a single table SELECT statement.
- Write a multi-table SELECT statement.
- Write SELECT statements with filtering and sorting.
- Describe how SQL Server uses data types.
- Write DML statements.
- Write queries that use built-in functions.
- Write queries that aggregate data.
- Write subqueries.
- Create and implement views and table-valued functions.
- Use set operators to combine query results.
- Write queries that use window ranking, offset, and aggregate functions.
- Transform data by implementing pivot, unpivot, rollup and cube.
- Create and implement stored procedures.Add programming constructs such as variables, conditions, and loops to T-SQL code.
- Duration: Full-time- 15 Days
- Duration: Part-time- 9 Months
- 28 hours on-demand video
- 11 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Basic knowledge of relational databases.