Provisioning SQL Database
The Provisioning SQL Databases training at VEGA aims to impart skills and knowledge to provision and manage a Microsoft SQL Server 2016 database. The SQL Server 2016 course covers provisioning on both Azure and on-premise. It will also familiarize participants with conducting new installations and migrations to the latest version from an existing older one.
This SQL Server 2016 training on Provisioning is ideal for professionals who manage, maintain and administer SQL Server databases in enterprise environments. This course is also suitable for professionals who are into application development where content is sourced from SQL Server databases.
What Will I Learn?
- Understand the platform, components and architectural overview of SQL Server 2016
- Configure and install SQL Server
- Provision a Database Server
- Upgrade SQL Server services and migrate data and applications to the latest version
- Implement SQL Server Virtual Machines in Azure
- Deploy and migrate Azure SQL database
- Manage Database storage and files (shared)
- Maintain database integrity while performing maintenance tasks