Planning and Administering SharePoint 201670-339
The Planning and Administering SharePoint 2016 Training is intended to provide the necessary skills required to administer a Microsoft SharePoint 2016 environment. By the end of this course you will know how to administer and troubleshoot the SharePoint environment, design the information architecture for SharePoint deployment, and manage the information taxonomy in the web applications of SharePoint.
What Will I Learn?
- Understand and design the underlying physical, logical and information architecture of SharePoint 2016.
- Understand the features and characteristics of SharePoint 2016 environment.
- Learn to install, configure and deploy SharePoint 2016.
- Install, configure and manage site collections, web applications and service applications.
- Manage and configure users/user profiles, authentication, and permissions
- Configure secure content by ensuring farm and platform-level security in SharePoint 2016.
- Handle information taxonomy in SharePoint site collections and web applications.
- Implement and manage the search experience in SharePoint 2016.
- Control, troubleshoot, maintain a SharePoint 2016 deployment.