Oracle WebLogic Server 12c: Administration I Ed 2
This training delivers the students with the essential knowledge on how to configure WebLogic Server’s authentication provider and helps in building skills to create a WebLogic Server domain. After completing this course, students will also be able to know about backing up a WebLogic Server Domain and restoring a WebLogic Server Domain. This is the most appropriate course for Technical Administrators, System Administrators and Java EE Developers.
What Will I Learn?
- Know about setting up WebLogic Server.
- Knowledge on how to scrutinize domain resources.
- Understand how to build database resources.
- Knowledge on how to set up and employ node managers.
- Skills of examining domain resources.
- Know to build a cluster.
- Figure out how to deploy applications.
- Understand about building a domain.
- Know to start servers.
- Understanding on how to manage WebLogic Server.
- Comprehend to deploy applications.
- Comprehend to build WebLogic Server.