Oracle Solaris 11 Advanced System Administration
This is an advanced-level course provides in-depth knowledge of working with complex & integrated administration concepts to the candidates. This training delivers the skills for high-level system administration tasks. It is intended to enrich the skills of learners of the Oracle Solaris 11 System Administration course. This advanced course takes the learners to the exposure of the Oracle Solaris 11 system’s details of configuring & administering. The learners will be provided with the knowledge on securing the system with the usage of privileges and auditing, managing processes, evaluating system resources and also know about the tools needed to effectively troubleshoot software failures.
What Will I Learn?
- Use Automated Installer to set up Oracle Solaris 11
- Package management by means of IPS, i.e. Image Packaging System
- Configuring of IP multipathing
- Set up virtual networks and zones
- Managing packages efficiently and quickly
- Control business application data by using ZFS
- Skills for setting up OS on various hosts using AI
- Configuring traffic and network failover
- Handle services and service properties