Oracle Solaris 11 Advanced System Administration
This is an advanced-level course that offers in-depth hands-on experience to candidates. The training provides exposure to high-level system administration tasks. In other words, it primarily polishes the skills learnt in the Oracle Solaris 11 System Administration course.
What Will I Learn?
- Use the Automated Installer for setting up Oracle Solaris 11
- Package management with the help of IPS, i.e. Image Packaging System
- Configuration of IP multipathing
- Setting up virtual networks and zones
- Manage packages efficiently and rapidly
- Control business application data by using ZFS
- Setup OS on various hosts using AI
- Configure traffic and network failover
- Handle services, as well as service properties