Oracle PL/SQL Developer Certified Associate Certification
This course introduces students to PL/SQL and delivers them the knowledge required to build a career in database-centric Internet applications. Through this course, the participants will be able to gain understanding on the benefits of this powerful programming language. Moreover, our best training involves learning PL/SQL blocks of application code which will be shared by multiple forms, data management applications and reports. The participants will obtain skills for creating anonymous PL/SQL blocks, stored procedures and functions. They also will be equipped with the knowledge of developing, executing, and managing PL\SQL stored program units such as procedures, packages, functions, and database triggers.
Knowledge on managing PL/SQL subprograms, declaring identifiers, triggers and trapping exceptions also included in this course along with introducing students to the application of some of the Oracle-supplied packages. If you would like to become a proficient Oracle Developer, it is recommended to have basic knowledge of Oracle DBA. Vega Institute offers a 1 day customized course on Oracle DBA after you have taken the first module SQL Fundamentals. For more details, contact at email@example.com.
What Will I Learn?
- Skills to create reports of sorted and restricted data.
- Employing SQL functions for generating and retrieving customized data.
- Displaying data from multiple tables by means of the ANSI SQL 99 JOIN syntax.
- Knowledge on creating reports of aggregated data.
- Design PL/SQL program units to execute efficiently.
- Using PL/SQL programming constructs and conditional control statements.
- Handle run-time errors and describe stored procedures and functions.
- Write dynamic SQL for more coding flexibility