Oracle PL/SQL Developer Certified Associate Certification
This course introduces students to PL/SQL and helps them understand the benefits of this powerful programming language. Students learn to create PL/SQL blocks of application code that can be shared by multiple forms, reports, and data management applications. Students learn to create anonymous PL/SQL blocks as well as stored procedures and functions. Students learn to develop, execute, and manage PL\SQL stored program units such as procedures, functions, packages, and database triggers. Students also learn to manage PL/SQL subprograms, triggers, declaring identifiers and trapping exceptions. Students are introduced to the utilization of some of the Oracle-supplied packages. To be a more effective Oracle Developer, we recommend basic knowledge of Oracle DBA. We can offer a 1 day customized course on Oracle DBA after the first module SQL Fundamentals. To know more, please write to us at email@example.com. .
What Will I Learn?
- Create reports of sorted and restricted data.
- Employ SQL functions to generate and retrieve customized data.
- Display data from multiple tables using the ANSI SQL 99 JOIN syntax.
- Create reports of aggregated data.
- Design PL/SQL program units that execute efficiently.
- Use PL/SQL programming constructs and conditional control statements.
- Handle run-time errors. Describe stored procedures and functions.
- Write dynamic SQL for more coding flexibility