Oracle Database Cloud for DBAs on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
No involved lab condition for the Training On Demand course format This Oracle Database Cloud for Oracle DBAs training shows you how to regulate the Oracle Database Cloud Service. It’s optimal for existing DBAs who need to figure out how to manage Oracle Database in the cloud.
- Sign in to Oracle Database Cloud Service.
- Deploy an Oracle Database 12c Release 2 environment.
- Manage different areas of database administration such as storage, backups, recovery, security, performance and
- monitoring through the Oracle Database Cloud Service consoles and Cloud tooling.
- Create, delete, stop, restart, patch and upgrade a database deployment.
- Monitor the database deployment by using the DBaaS Monitor utility.
- Manage users at all levels (Oracle Cloud Service, compute node and database).
What Will I Learn?
- Audit operations performed on the database deployment
- Access Enterprise Manager Database Express
- Add storage for the database deployment
- Configure network security rules
- Tune a database deployment by using DBaaS Monitor utility
- Use the Oracle Cloud services consoles
- Create and manage a database deployment
- Grant privileges and roles to users at all levels, Oracle Cloud Service, compute node and database
- Manage encryption of data at rest and in transit
- Manage database deployment security access at the compute node and the database
- Describe various migration methods
- Monitor the database deployment by using the DBaaS Monitor utility
- Perform on-demand backups and recovery of the database deployment
- Scale the database deployment to get more CPU and RAM resources