Oracle Database Cloud for DBAs on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
This Oracle Database Cloud for Oracle DBAs training provides the participants with the knowledge on regulating the Oracle Database Cloud Service. It is the most appropriate course for existing DBAs who look for the ways to efficiently manage Oracle Database in the cloud.
You will learn about:
- Signing in to Oracle Database Cloud Service.
- Deploying Oracle Database 12c Release 2 environment.
- Gain skills to manage different areas of database administration – storage, recovery, backups, security, performance
- Monitor via the Oracle Database Cloud Service consoles & Cloud tooling.
- Create, stop, delete, restart, patch and upgrade database deployment.
- Monitor the database deployment by means of the DBaaS Monitor utility.
- Skills for managing users at all levels such as Oracle Cloud Service, compute nodes and databases.
What Will I Learn?
- Skills to audit operations that are executed on the database deployment
- Accessing Enterprise Manager Database Express
- Add storage for the database deployment
- Configuring network security rules
- Tuning a database deployment by means of DBaaS Monitor utility
- Oracle Cloud services consoles applications
- Creating and managing database deployment
- Provide privileges and roles to all levels of users, Oracle Cloud Service, compute node and database
- Managing encryption of data those are at rest and also in transit
- Managing database deployment security access at the database and compute node
- Describe various migration methods
- Monitor database deployment by means of the DBaaS Monitor utility
- Performing on-demand backups & recovery of the database deployment
- Scale the database deployment for gaining more CPU and RAM resources