Oracle Database : Administration Workshop
The Oracle Database 18c: Administration Workshop training course will give you a detailed overview of the architecture of an Oracle Database instance and database which will help you in the effective management of the database resources. During the training you will cover in details the topics like database storage structures, create users and administer database security, basic information on backup and recovery techniques, monitor database and manage performance etc.
What Will I Learn?
- Understand Oracle Database architecture
- Understand and know Oracle Database Cloud Service (DBCS) architecture and features
- Creating & managing DBCS database deployments
- Configuring the database to support the applications
- Managing database security & implement auditing
- Implementing basic backup and recovery procedures
- Moving data between databases and files
- Employing basic monitoring procedures and managing performance