Oracle Database : Administration Workshop
The Oracle Database 18c: Administration Workshop training course is intended to provide the participants with a detailed overview of Oracle Database architecture that helps in managing the database resources efficiently. By enrolling in this workshop, you gain hands-on expertise to strengthen your knowledge and develop the demand skills that are required to effectively manage an Oracle Database.
With this training you undergo learning the topics like database storage structures, basic information on backup and recovery techniques, create users and administer database security, monitor database and manage performance etc.
What Will I Learn?
- Gain understanding on Oracle Database architecture
- Understand and know about the Oracle Database Cloud Service (DBCS) architecture and features
- Create and manage DBCS database deployments
- Configure the database to support the applications
- Skills to manage database security and implement auditing
- Capabilities of implementing basic backup and recovery procedures
- Move data between databases and files
- Apply basic monitoring procedures and managing performance