Oracle Database 12c : OCA DBA
This Oracle database 12c release helps in exploring how oracle database is re-engineered for Cloud computing in order to provide fast, secure, efficient data storage to clients. It also intended to offer a multi-tenant infrastructure which enables the organization to deliver unparalleled software and hardware efficiencies that includes high performance and managing advantages, efficient and fast Cloud services. This course assists the learners in preparing to face the Oracle Certified Associate (OCA) certification examination. Oracle Database 12c OCA DBA certification deals with providing advanced skills and expertise that are needed for database administrators. On achieving this Oracle Database 12c OCA DBA, the participants will be able to validate the skills in managing Oracle databases efficiently and proficiently and optimize their performance.
What Will I Learn?
- Installation of Oracle Grid Infrastructure for Standalone Servers.
- Managing components with Oracle Restart.
- Ability to upgrade existing versions of Oracle Database to the latest Oracle Database 12c.
- Skills related to creating container databases and provision for pluggable databases.
- Create and maintain Oracle Database Instances.
- Build and manage Storage Structures.
- Configure and manage the Network Environment.
- Create and manage users.
- Technical competencies to monitor and troubleshoot the database for better performance.
- Understanding of basic backup and recovery techniques.
- Knowledge on updating the Oracle Database software by means of My Oracle Support or Oracle Support Workbench.