Oracle Database 12c: Admin, Install and Upgrade Accelerated
This Oracle Database 12c: Admin, Install and Upgrade Accelerated course covers 7 days worth of substance in just 5 days. It comprises of the Oracle Database 12c: Administration Workshop Ed 1 course (5 days) and the Oracle Database 12c: Install and Upgrade Workshop Ed 1 course (2 days). In this course, you will be acquainted with Oracle Database Cloud Service.
This course will show you about the Oracle Database engineering and you will find how to viably deal with an Oracle Database case. You will likewise be given key data on the best way to introduce and regulate Oracle Database 12c.
- Manage Oracle Database Storage structures
- Gain an understand of the Oracle Database Cloud Service
- Install Oracle Database 12c software
- Upgrade database to Oracle Database 12c
- Create an Oracle Database
- Create a container database
- Monitor the Database
- Manage Database Performance
- Implement Database Auditing
- Configure the Database Instance Such That Resources Are Appropriately Allocated Among Sessions and Tasks
- Schedule Jobs to Run Inside or Outside of the Database
- Configure Oracle Net Services
- Configure your Database For Backup and Recovery Operations
- Describe Oracle Database Architecture
- Manage the Oracle Database Instance
What Will I Learn?
- Upgrade an existing Oracle Database to Oracle Database 12c.
- Create and manage an Oracle Database Instance.
- Create and manage Storage Structures.
- Configure the Oracle Network Environment.
- Create and manage users.
- Monitor the database and manage performance.
- Learn basic information on backup and recovery techniques.
- Gain an understand of the Oracle Database Cloud Service.