Oracle Database 12c: Admin, Install and Upgrade Accelerated
This Oracle Database 12c: Admin, Install and Upgrade Accelerated course deals with the most efficient skills that need 7 days of learning in just 5 days. This course covers the Oracle Database 12c: Install and Upgrade Workshop Ed 1 course (2 days) and the Oracle Database 12c: Administration Workshop Ed 1 course (5 days). The participants of this course will gain the knowledge on Oracle Database Cloud Service.
The learners of the course will know about the Oracle Database engineering and how to deal with an Oracle Database case in numerous ways. Thus the learners are delivered with the key skills that form the best way to get introduced to and regulate Oracle Database 12c.
- Manage Oracle Database Storage structures
- Knowledge on the Oracle Database Cloud Service
- Installing Oracle Database 12c software
- Upgrading the existing database to Oracle Database 12c
- Creating Oracle Database
- Creating a container database
- Monitoring the Database
- Management of Database Performance
- Implementing Database Auditing
- Scheduling of Jobs to Run Inside or Outside of the Database
- Configuring Oracle Net Services
- Configuring Database For Backup and Recovery Operations
- Ability to describe Oracle Database Architecture
- Management of the Oracle Database Instance
What Will I Learn?
- Upgrading existing Oracle Database to Oracle Database 12c.
- Creating and managing Oracle Database Instance.
- Creating and managing Storage Structures.
- Configuring the Oracle Network Environment.
- Creating and managing users.
- Skills to monitor the database and manage performance.
- Gain knowledge on basic information on backup and recovery techniques.
- Obtain understanding of the Oracle Database Cloud Service.