Oracle Data Integrator 12c: Integration and Administration
Oracle Data Integrator at Vega Institute provides the learners with comprehensive knowledge on the use of data platforms for businesses, migrations and helps in excelling in data management. This broad data integration platform embraces all those information integration requirements that comprise event-driven integration processes as well as SOA-enabled data services and high-intensity and high-performing batch loads. The Extract, Load and Transform (E-LT) architecture of Oracle Data Integrator leverages dissimilar RDBMS engines to process and transform the data, which is the approach of optimizing performance, scalability and reducing the overall solution costs.
What Will I Learn?
- Administering ODI resources and setting up security with ODI.
- Application knowledge of ODI Topology concepts for information consolidation.
- Describing ODI Model concepts.
- Describing the architecture of Oracle Data Integrator 12c.
- Designing ODI Mappings, Packages, Procedures, and Load Plans to perform ELT data transformations.
- Capabilities of exploring, auditing data, and implementing data quality with ODI.
- Implementing Changes Data Capture with ODI.
- Integrating ODI with Version Control Systems (Subversion).
- Extending ODI to include the Big Data Hadoop ecosystem.