Oracle Data Integrator 12c: Integration and Administration
Oracle Data Integrator is an extensive data integration platform that handles all information integration requirements from high-intensity, high-performance batch loads, to event-driven integration processes and SOA-enabled data services. Oracle Data Integrator’s Extract, Load, Transform (E-LT) architecture leverages disparate RDBMS engines to process and transform the data – the approach that optimizes performance, scalability and lowers overall solution costs.
What Will I Learn?
- Administer ODI resources and set up security with ODI.
- Apply ODI Topology concepts for information consolidation.
- Describe ODI Model concepts.
- Describe the architecture of Oracle Data Integrator 12c.
- Design ODI Mappings, Procedures, Packages, and Load Plans to perform ELT data transformations.
- Explore, audit data, and implement data quality with ODI.
- Implement Changes Data Capture with ODI.
- Integrate ODI with Version Control Systems (Subversion).
- Extend ODI to include the Big Data Hadoop ecosystem.