Networking with Windows Server 2016
If you need to understand the fundamentals of networking, then the Networking with Windows Server 2016 training will help you achieve just that. You will learn about remote access technologies, IP fundamentals as well as know how to install, configure advanced networking features to support Windows Server 2016 in an enterprise setting.
After doing the Networking with Windows Server 2016 certification course, you will also learn how to implement a Domain Name System (DNS) including how to implement DNS and configure it, manage IP Address Management (IPAM), and learn how to transition from IPv4 to IPv6. At Koenig Solutions, we have experienced trainers who will provide you the necessary training and skills to successfully complete this certification.
What Will I Learn?
- Learn to configure and manage IPv4 and IPv6 networks.
- Configure Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).
- Configure Domain Name System (DNS).
- Configure and manage IP address management (IPAM).
- Implement remote access and DirectAccess.
- Plan and configure virtual private networks (VPNs).
- Configure networks for branch offices.
- Implement advanced networking features.
- Understand and apply Software Defined Networking.