Networking (Network+ Exam)
The Network+ Certification Study Guide is intended to build a good networking
professional adding huge value to his Information technology career.
Basically our courses are focused on network security and networking related
courses. Vega deals with all courses with international standards.
Join with us and start learning through certified experts and real-time working
professionals who have handful years of experience in real time projects.
Draw on your networking skills to take your career into IT infrastructure.
What Will I Learn?
- Identify the basic components of network theory and describe its role and functions.
- Troubleshooting and leading solutions to problems of business wide infrastructure issue
- Will be demonstrated the necessary skills and behaviors to securely operate across all platforms within any organization.
- Design and implement functional networks
- Configure, maintain and manage essential network devices
- Ability to implement network security, standards, and protocols
- Implement the various networking concepts and their purpose
- Knowledge on best practices in managing the network, fix the policies and to ensure business progression.
- Realize the benefits and drawbacks of existing network configurations
- Supporting the creation of virtualized networks.
- Make use of devices such as switches and routers to segment network traffic and create resilient networks.
- Sound knowledge on TCP/IP addressing, core protocols and troubleshooting tools
- High level of protection on SOHO network by configuring and managing users, groups, and shared resources.