Networking (Network+ Exam)
The Network+ Certification Study Guide is aimed to build good networking professionals who have necessary expertise on design and implementing functional networks. If you are an individual who is seeking a network related career, this network certification adds significant value to your Information technology career. This course provides a basic knowledge of computer hardware, software, & operating systems and increases the knowledge and understanding of networking concepts. The professionals will obtain the skills that are needed for a career in network support or administration.
Vega deals with all courses with international standards and our high-quality courses serve as a gateway for those who are interested in making their career kick start in the Global IT sector.
Join with us and start learning through certified experts and real-time working professionals with handful years of experience in real time projects. And draw on the networking skills to take your career into IT infrastructure.
What Will I Learn?
- Capabilities of finding out the basic components of network theory and describing its role and functions.
- Troubleshooting and leading solutions to business wide infrastructure issues
- Provided with the necessary skills and behaviors for securely operating across all platforms within any organization.
- Design and implement functional networks
- Configure, maintain and manage essential network devices
- Implement network security, standards, and protocols
- Implement various networking concepts and their purpose
- Gain knowledge on best practices in managing the network, fix the policies and make sure of business progression.
- Understand the benefits & drawbacks of existing network configurations
- Supporting the creation of virtualized networks.
- Make use of devices such as switches and routers to segment network traffic and create resilient networks.
- Sound knowledge on TCP/IP addressing, core protocols and troubleshooting tools
- High level of protection on SOHO network by configuring and managing users, groups, and shared resources.