MQA Approved Training
We conduct MQA approved Workshop and Training programmes periodically for group of employees, corporates and unemployed youths, which help them in many ways:
- When performance improvement is needed
- To “benchmark” the status of improvement
- For overall professional development
- To train on a specific topic
- Critical Thinking and Business Communications: The increasing diversity of today’s workforce brings a wide variety of languages and customs.
- Computer skills: Computer skills are becoming a necessity for conducting administrative and office tasks.
- Customer service: Increasing competition in today’s global marketplace makes it critical that employees understand and meet the needs of customers.
- Diversity: Diversity training usually includes explanation about how people have different perspectives and views, and includes techniques to value diversity
- Ethics: Today’s society has increasing expectations about corporate social responsibility. Also, today’s diverse workforce brings a wide variety of values and morals to the workplace.
- Human relations: The increased stresses of today’s workplace can include misunderstandings and conflict. Training can help people to get along in workplace.
- Quality initiatives: Initiatives such as Total Quality Management, Quality Circles, benchmarking, etc., require basic training about quality concepts, guidelines and standards for quality, etc.
Amity Global Business School has got MQA approval for conducting the following training programmes.
The expatriation process involves many technical and professional aspects, but also contains personal, social and cultural items, that trigger the expatriates to choose to return to his country ahead of schedule.
This training programme will empower the managers to deal with cultural diversity, understanding the root of the problem and factors causing an unsuccessful expatriation. Improving the cross cultural communication channels and improving diversity management.
Personal development is a lifelong process. It’s a way for people to assess their skills and qualities, consider their aims in life and set goals in order to realise and maximise their potential.
This training programme will help a participant to identify the skills he or she needs to set life goals which can enhance their employability prospects, raise their confidence and lead to a more fulfilling, higher quality life. Plan to make relevant, positive and effective life choices and decisions for their future to enable personal empowerment
This training programme will showcase the role and importance of KPI’s as an actionable scorecard that keeps an organisation’s strategy on track. KPI enables an organisation to manage, control and achieve desired business results. KPI is one on the most important guideposts for any business. Every business should have its KPIs.
Statistical methodology can help an organization analyze and interpret data to make better business decision. Statistical concepts and statistical thinking enable Business Managers and Executives to solve problems in a diversity of contexts, add substance to decisions and reduce guesswork.
This training programme will provide the basic ideas of business statistics systematically and correctly by introducing the techniques for summarising, presenting data, estimation, confidence intervals and hypothesis testing. Focus on understanding of key concepts and statistical thinking for decision making.
Work is where you spend a major chunk of your time. Work is also where you derive your income. To enjoy your work, you need to put your heart and mind to it. To do so, you have to learn to find humour in your work and work environment to have enthusiasm, to have the right attitude towards yourself and your organisation to establish strong and close relationships with colleagues to boost productivity at work.
“We find that most of the characteristics that differentiate the outstanding performers are these things that we call social and emotional competencies.”
It is well understood that emotional intelligence (EQ), or social intelligence – the ability to bring out the best in ourselves and others – is a crucial part of a leader’s repertoire. This training programme will Empower and develop high EQ which will enable someone to exert at the workplace in times of tough business situation and uncertainty where decision making is the key.
This training programme will coach and empower participants how to lead a team in a moment of change and lead with confidence during challenging times.”
Computer networks are central to modern digital communication technologies; however, network security is constantly under attack from both external and internal sources.
This training programme will help a participant to understand and be more aware of the potential threats that are continuously experienced in computer networks today. He or she will know the measures that are needed to be taken to avoid these problems in their own computer network. He or she will know the businesses that are more at risk of security concerns and the actions taken to reduce these concerns in a business. He or she will understand factors of security, such as encryption, that are used to protect computer networks.
Equipping employees with the skills they need to respond to the changing needs of customers in the hospitality sector will ensure success in customer service.
This training programme has been designed specifically to meet the vast employment needs, both staff and managerial, in the global tourism, hospitality, resorts and convention markets where a participant will learn how to develop effective supervision and management skills that are essential to success in the Hospitality industry.
This training programme has been designed specifically so that participants understand the importance of effective communication for the success of an organization in today’s business environment and discuss on ways to improve clear communication within and across departments as well as with outside customers. It helps to develop their communication skills and approach that value customers and deal effectively with different kinds of customers in different kinds of circumstances. It attempts to
- identify stressors at the earliest and to mitigate the potential risk of conflicts induced by them
- understand and practice how to provide constructive feedback
- discuss the role of etiquette in the workplace and in social settings
- reflect on how communication in their department and organization could be improved.
The programme consists of the modules on Communication process, effective communication, committing to ethical communication, adopting an audience-centered approach, improving individual inter-cultural sensitivity, giving and responding to constructive feedback, Being sensitive to business etiquette, using communication technology effectively, effective teams & successful team work among different units, managing change towards a customer centric approach
11. Global Employability Skills Development Program
The programme will significantly contribute to both confidence building and value adding skills of participants. It will enhance student’s desire to reach their potential by developing their own enhanced global employability skills, thus changing both mind-set and opportunity.
The programme consists of the modules such as Communication Skills, Critical Thinking, Cross Cultural Capability, Diversity and Inclusion and Information Sharing and Networking.
What Will I Learn?
- Increased job satisfaction and morale among employees
- Increased employee motivation
- Increased efficiencies in processes, resulting in financial gain
- Increased capacity to adopt new technologies and methods
- Increased innovation in strategies and products
- Reduced employee turnover
- Enhanced company image, e.g., conducting ethics training
- Risk management, e.g., training about sexual harassment, diversity training