MySQL for Database Administrators Ed 4
The Database Administrators course delivers DBAs and other database professionals with the essential knowledge and skills with which they can be able to make the best of the organization savings in MySQL and gain the support in using the MySQL Cloud Service. The learners will also get the knowledge on configuring the MySQL Server, setting up repetition and security, optimize query performance, performing database backups and confirm high obtainability.
- Gain knowledge on installing and configuring MySQL Server and client programs.
- Be familiar with the key components of the MySQL architecture.
- Protecting the server
- Troubleshoot server slowdowns and other related issues.
- Progress query performance.
- Configuring and administering a variability of replication topologies.
- Realize the benefits of MySQL Cloud.
What Will I Learn?
- You will furnished with usage of all the structures of MySQL that helps in getting the most out of Web, Cloud, and embedded applications, it doesn’t matter whether it is worked with the command line/graphical tools such as MySQL Workbench and MySQL Enterprise Monitor, or use on-premise or MySQL Cloud-based illustrations, and no matter the challenge is multifaceted repetition necessities, or highly-tuned transactional systems.