MCSE: SharePoint 2016
Are you aspiring to become an administrator? Our MCSE: SharePoint 2016 course will get you to the skill level your job role demands. From learning guidelines and best practices to deploy, administer, and troubleshoot the SharePoint environment, we will help you acquire the knowledge and expertise for optimizing your business processes and design efficient workflows.
The best practice guidelines of this course enable you to optimize deployment of SharePoint 2016. Using hands-on training you learn implementing and troubleshooting the platforms of advanced technologies.
This course is the sequence of two courses for IT professionals and is aligned with the SharePoint 2016 IT Pro certification.
Must have completed ONE of the following;
- MCSA: Office 365
- MCSA: Microsoft Server 2012
- MCSA: Microsoft Server 2016
NEXT: A Pass in the following exam:
Exam 70-339/Course 20339-1
20339-2: Manage Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016
What Will I Learn?
- Perform upgrade or migrate to SharePoint 2016
- Develop and manage features and solutions for SharePoint 2016
- Design physical, logical and information architecture for a SharePoint 2016 deployment
- Understanding on using the client-side object model and the REST API
- Configuring authentication in SharePoint 2016
- Create a SharePoint 2016 environment delivering high availability and disaster recovery.
- Customize navigation and site branding