MCSD: App Builder
(MCSD) App Builder course is designed to provide delegates with the necessary skills and knowledge to design and develop services through which you could access local and remote data from various sources.
Earning a MCSA certification requires one of the following;
- MCSA: Web Applications
- MCSA: Universal Windows Platform
Pass in following exam;
Exam 70-487/Course 20487: Develop Microsoft Azure and Web Services
This exam is for developers those who have a minimum of three to five years’ experience in developing Web Services, including one or more years of experience in developing Web API and Azure solutions.
To avail this course, students must have:
- Working knowledge with C# programming, and concepts like lambda expression, anonymous types and LINQ.
- Understanding n-tier applications concepts
- Experience on querying and manipulating data with ADO.NET
What Will I Learn?
- Description of the fundamental concepts of service development and data access strategies by making use of the .NET platform.
- Microsoft Azure cloud platform, its computing, data, and application hosting offerings.
- Building data-centric application using Visual Studio 2017 and Entity Framework Core.
- Design, implement, and configure HTTP services using ASP.NET Core.
- Ability to extend HTTP services by using ASP.NET Core.
- Host services on-premises and in Microsoft Azure.
- Deploy services to on-premises and cloud environments and enable to manage the interface and policy for their services.
- Pick out a data storage solution, distribute, cache, and synchronize data.
- Monitor, log, and troubleshoot services.
- Claim-based identity concepts and standards, and establish authentication and authorization through Azure Active Directory.
- Build scalable service applications.