MCSA: SQL Server 2016 Business Intelligence Development
MCSA SQL Server 2016 BI course from VEGA aims to equip BI developers with core knowledge and skills to implement business intelligence solutions for SQL Server 2016. Database professionals and Business Intelligence (BI) developers will learn to use SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), and utilize it to create tabular semantic data models for analysis.
What Will I Learn?
- Understand the underlying architecture, components, and properties of a BI solution
- Use SSAS analysis services for creating a multidimensional database
- Implement dimensions, measures and measure groups in a cube
- Create a tabular database
- Query a tabular model using DAX
- Customize a cube
- Implement MDX syntax
- Perform data mining for predictive analysis