MCSA: SQL Sever 2016 Database Development
SQL Server 2016 Development course from VEGA aims to provide participants with core knowledge on Transact-SQL. The Transact-SQL language is used by all SQL Server disciplines including Database Management, Business Intelligence and Database Development. This course covers managing of data using Transact-SQL, querying data using advanced components of Transact-SQL, and database programming using Transact-SQL.
What Will I Learn?
- Understand the underlying architecture and basic concepts of SQL Server 2016.
- Familiarize with Transact-SQL and discern its differences and similarities with other query languages.
- Write queries for multiple tables
- Sort, filter and modify data using Transact-SQL
- Understand different data types used in SQL Server
- Use built-in functions, table expressions, set operators and subqueries
- Group and aggregate data
- Implement window ranking, offset and aggregate functions
- Implement grouping sets and pivoting
- Execute stored procedures, transactions and error handling
- Programming with T-SQL