MCSA: Office 365
MCSA: Office 365is a revolutionary solution for those who really don’t want to miss important communications and data even when they are away from work. It is designed for organizations of any size and scope to help connected as software as a service (SaaS) administrator or cloud applications administrator focusing on managing Office 365 business productivity products such as Exchange, SharePoint, and Business Skype.
A Pass required in following exams:-
70-346: Managing Office 365 Identities and Requirements
70-347: Enabling Office 365 Services
To get eligible for this course, the students must have:
- A minimum of two years of experience as Windows Server operating system administrator, including Windows Server 2012 or later.
- At least a year of experience as AD DS.
- Have one year of experience working with name resolution, including DNS.
- A candidate should have public key infrastructure (PKI) certificates.
- Experience working with Windows PowerShell.
- Understanding on Exchange Server 2013 or later, SharePoint Server 2013 or later and Lync Server 2013 or Skype for Business Server 2015 is beneficial but not mandatory.