MCSA: Office 365
MCSA: Office 365is a revolutionary solution for those who really don’t want to miss important communications and data even when they are away from work. It is designed for organizations of any size and scope to help connected as software as a service (SaaS) administrator or cloud applications administrator focusing on managing Office 365 business productivity products such as Exchange, SharePoint, and Business Skype.
A Pass required in following exams:-
70-346: Managing Office 365 Identities and Requirements
70-347: Enabling Office 365 Services
To get eligible for this course, the students must have:
- A minimum of two years of experience as Windows Server operating system administrator, including Windows Server 2012 or later.
- At least a year of experience as AD DS.
- Have one year of experience working with name resolution, including DNS.
- A candidate should have public key infrastructure (PKI) certificates.
- Experience working with Windows PowerShell.
- Understanding on Exchange Server 2013 or later, SharePoint Server 2013 or later and Lync Server 2013 or Skype for Business Server 2015 is beneficial but not mandatory.
What Will I Learn?
- Plan for Office 365 deployment, configure the Office 365 tenant, and accordingly plan a pilot deployment.
- Plan how Office 365 is related to Office, Cloud and other related mobile applications
- Managing skills of Office 365 users, groups, and licenses, and configure delegated administration.
- Ability to explain the differences in OneDrive, Office 365 groups and SharePoint.
- Understand directory synchronization between Azure AD and on-premises AD DS.
- Work with Office 365 ProPlus deployment.
- Plan, implement and manage Exchange Online recipients and permissions and the Skype for Business Online deployment.
- Plan and configure Exchange Online services.
- Plan and configure SharePoint Online, Office 365 collaboration solution including OneDrive for Business, Yammer Enterprise, and Office 365 groups.
- Plan and implement the integration between Microsoft Azure Information Protection and Office 365 and configure compliance features in Office 365.
- Monitor and review Office 365 services, and skills to troubleshoot issues with Office 365.
- Monitor and implement identity federation between on-premises AD DS and Azure AD.