Managing Networks with Cisco Prime Infrastructure(NMENPI)
Cisco Prime Infrastructure Course Objectives
- Explain network management concepts & features of Prime Infrastructure
- Describe to use the Cisco Prime Infrastructure for managing the inventory
- Network mapping with available tools
- Describe to manage the tasks, devices and function
- Manage Cisco Prime Infrastructure devices and configuration archives
- Using different tools to deal with Cisco QoS, AVC, and IWAN services
- Deployment of Cisco TrustSec identity services with this Cisco Prime Infrastructure training
- Use Cisco Prime training to learn to track and troubleshoot the network
- Execute Cisco network and system administration tasks
What Will I Learn?
- You will learn data center management through FCAPS which is an ISO Telecommunications Management Network model and an acronym for Fault, Configuration, Accounting, Performance, Security.
- Perform device discovery and configuration tasks and monitor and troubleshoot problems on the network that will help you perform well in your network management responsibilities.
- The Cisco Prime Infrastructure 3.0 training will validate your skills in Network Management and help you land jobs from large enterprises who are specifically looking for certified experts to manage such critical IT functions.