Management Systems Administration
Graduate Certificate in Management Systems Administration introduces candidates to ISO management system standards that are regarded as groundwork when setting up and operating a management system in an organization. The objective of this program is to equip candidates with the required level of expertise to be able to understand an organization’s current operations, analyze the areas of improvement, suggest corrective actions, monitor the objectives progress, and ensure consistency with the requirements of the relevant standard.
Depending on the area of interest, candidates may choose among a number of management system standards courses, each acknowledging different issues that might affect the operations of an organization. This program teaches candidates how to implement and document a management system while abiding to a code of practices, industrial guidance and other regulations that in turn help an organization benefit from regional and international best practices.
Through the courses provided within this program, candidates learn how to identify any shortcomings in an organization’s existing system and how to improve the situation in order to comply with the organizational objectives. Candidates further develop the competencies to be able to contribute to a more efficient use of resources, improved risk management practices, and increased customer satisfaction in an organization
What Will I Learn?
- Gain fundamental expertise of the approaches necessary for operating a management system in an organization.
- Demonstrate how to create a management systems policy in an organization and explain how to enforce compliance with the requirements of the relevant standard.
- Analyze the organizational existing strategies and perform the necessary improvements to ensure consistency with the requirements.
- Learn through numerous practical examples how to identify existing or potential shortcomings and how to keep the organization’s operations functional during and after a crisis.
- Gain an integrated view to ISO management system standards, and acquire managerial and leadership skills.