Lead Implementer (ISO/IEC 27001)
ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer training helps you to develop the necessary expertise required to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining Information Security Management System (ISMS) in compliance with ISO/IEC 27001.
Through this training, you will acquire a thorough understanding of the best practices of Information Security Management Systems that are needed to secure the sensitive information of an organization and to improve its overall performance and effectiveness.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants, who are involved in Information Security Management
- Those who are seeking advisors of experts to master the implementation of an Information Security Management System.
- Individuals who are responsible for maintaining conformance with ISMS requirements
- ISMS team members.
- Basic understanding of ISO/IEC 27001 and comprehensive knowledge of implementation principles.
What Will I Learn?
- Interpret the relationship between ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Mastering of the concepts, methods approaches, and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of an ISMS
- Interpret the ISO/IEC 27001 requirements in the specific organization environment.
- Ability to offer the best support to an organization in order to effectively plan, establish, manage, monitor and maintain an ISMS
- Gain the expertise to advise an organization in implementing best practices of Information Security Management System.