Java EE 6: Develop Web Applications with JSF
Develop Web Applications with JSF or JavaServer Faces training at Vega Institute is a truly next generation web application of Java and it helps in having the learners with the capabilities of designing and developing Java EE 6 applications.
JSF comes with a powerful set of standard and third-party components which aids the learners to simplify web application development and enhance the application with rich features that include AJAX support. This assures you are built with more skills than merely established with just a basic knowledge of Java programming. JSF is a server side component framework and is greatly helpful in simplifying the designing of user interfaces related to Java Enterprise Edition 6 applications. In addition to this page authoring feature is also enriched and simplified. Participants also can explore Facelets, a powerful page yet lightweight declaration language that is helpful to design JSF views with HTML templates.
What Will I Learn?
- Develop JSF pages and page templates.
- Make use of Facelets for creating composite and custom components
- Develop CDI named beans.
- Perform data validation & conversion processes.
- Design JSF web applications
- Handle events for JSF applications.
- Use AJAX in JavaServer Faces pages
- Configure and secure JSF applications