Java EE 6: Develop Web Applications with JSF
Develop Web Applications with JSF training from Koenig Solutions takes you through JavaServer Faces(JSF) technology to design and develop Java EE 6 applications. JSF is a server side component framework that greatly simplifies designing of user interfaces for Java Enterprise Edition 6 applications. Page authoring feature is also improved and simplified. Participants get to explore Facelets, which is a powerful page declaration language for designing JSF views with HTML templates.
What Will I Learn?
- Developing JSF pages and page templates.
- Using Facelets to create composite and custom components
- Developing CDI named beans.
- Performing data validation and conversion processes.
- Designing JSF web applications
- Handling events for JSF applications.
- Using AJAX in JavaServer Faces pages
- Configuring and securing JSF applications