ISO 27701 Lead Implementer (LI)
This ISO 27701 Lead Implementer course is designed to provide the participants with a thorough understanding in their way of working towards delivering the certifiable Privacy Information Management system in compliance with the needs and guidance of ISO/IEC 27701. The students will gain the expertise on establishing, maintaining, implementing and improving the Privacy Information Management system. Also they will be provided with a good understanding about the best practices that are related to privacy management and know about managing and processing the data in compliance with various data privacy rules. The ISO 27001 Lead Implementer is the standard developed from ISMS which deals on cutting down any risks that are prone to occur with the organization. Thus this course is designed to provide a shield against security breaches and cyber-attacks.
On gaining the ISO 27701 Lead Implementer certification, the candidate proves that he/she has the necessary practical knowledge and capabilities for implementing the ISO/IEC 27701 requirements in an organization.
What Will I Learn?
- Ability to lead the concepts, methods, approaches and techniques used for implementing and effective management of a PIMS.
- Know about the correlation between ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27701, ISO/IEC 27002 and similar other standards and regulatory frameworks.
- Gain understanding on the operation of a PIMS based on ISO/IEC 27701 and its principal processes.
- Interpret the requirements of ISO/IEC 27701 in the specific context of organizations.
- Acquire the expertise for effectively planning, managing, implementing, monitoring and maintaining a PIMS to support an organization.