ISO 27005 Risk Manager
ISO 27005 Risk Manager training at Vega Institute enables the participants with the competent skills required to master all those processes and techniques related with managing the risk management for information security systems that are in complaint with the standards of ISO/IEC 27005. On completing this course, the learners will gain the expertise in such a way that they are able to interpret the standard demands and craft action plans which will end up in strengthening the information security systems. Embracing case studies and practical exercise sessions, the learners will be equipped with knowledge of conducting information security and risk assessment in the best effective manner.
Rather than just knowing about the concepts, principles and needs, students will undergo practical programs that will help them to apply in a real context. This practical applicability skills and familiarity in the entire lifecycle aid in managing the risks that arises within time.
What Will I Learn?
- Adhere to the ISO 27005 standard for understanding the concept, techniques, methods and approach embraced for conducting risk management effectively.
- Establish the correlation between information security risk management, the security controls and requirements of various stakeholders.
- Skills for successfully deploying, executing, managing and maintaining
- Information security risk management process in compliant with ISO 27005.
- Expertise to deliver advisory services on risk management best practices in an organization.