ISO 27001 (ISMS) Lead Auditor
For a successful management of any organization, auditing plays a vital role. Since it involves strong responsibilities, complex problems and tough challenges, those professionals who serve the role of an ISO 27001 (ISMS) Lead Auditor are expected to be deserved with the right kind of skills. This ISO 27001 Information Security Management System is a comprehensive set of processes and methodologies that are required to manage the information security in an organization. Organizations who like to implement ISMS should establish appropriate security policies, capable of identifying risks, implement ISMS performance evaluation and carry out risk assessments and continually plan for further improvements.
Upon completion of the course, the Participants are able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills required to plan and perform internal and external audits proficiently in compliance with ISO/IEC 27001:2013 standard.
ISO 27001 (ISMS) Lead Auditor Training and certification course provides the learners with a detailed understanding of audit methodology that includes interview techniques, , confirming appropriate corrective action, auditing risk assessments and practicing new skills.
ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor Certification
On passing out the ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor exam or equivalent, the participant earns the credential of ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor.
The prerequisites of this exam include:
- A total five years of professional experience which includes two years of working experience in Information Security Management.
- 300 hours of audit activities.
Why learn ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor training?
The ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor training enables the learners to develop the necessary skills to execute an Information Security Management System (ISMS) audit that is achieved with assistance of globally recognized audit principles, methods and techniques. Based on practical exercises obtained through the course, the participants are able to develop the abilities of mastering audit techniques and skills, managing audit teams and audit programs, effective communication with customers and conflict resolution needed for conducting an audit.
This training let the participants to plan and perform internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification process.
Learning objectives of ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor Course
- Gaining knowledge on the operations of an ISMS (Information Security Management System) based on ISO/IEC 27001
- Comprehending the correlation between ISO/IEC 27002, ISO/IEC 27001, and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Acquire the skills required for an auditor role which involves planning, leading and monitoring a management system audit based on ISO 19011
- Expertise in leading an audit and audit team
- Realizing the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001 in the context of an ISMS audit
- Acquainted with the auditor’s responsibilities including planning and leading audits, drafting reports and monitoring audits in compliance with ISO 19011.
What Will I Learn?
- Comprehend the auditing principles related to ISO 27001
- Assess security threats, the weaknesses in networks and vulnerabilities
- Plan, execute and report Information Security Management System audit
- Implement all those components of ISMS together
- Acquire expertise in conducting an ISO 27001 audit
- Implement ISMS with ISO 27001 compliance.
- Gain expertise on the concepts, techniques, methods and standards for managing ISMS effectively.
- Establish the relationship between the components of ISMS that includes risk management, risk control and business process compliance in the organization.
- Manage and maintain ISMS Efficiently with respect to the international standard of ISO 27001.
- Gain skills and knowledge needed for adhering to best practices in managing organization-level information security.
- Improving the dexterity for determining decisions and analyzing problems with respect to information security management.