ISO 13053 – Implementation and Management of Six Sigma
The Six sigma course is designed with the core purpose of reducing variation in the processes of an organization and helps in yielding a more predictable output. This international standard leads to the demand of professionals who have competency skills for Six sigma and lead implementation. Vega Institute’s ISO 13053 Lead Implementer training delivers the participants with the necessary knowledge on the methodology of DMAIC – Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control in order to improve the processes in an organization.
It also helps in providing a comprehensive set of skills on the best practices of Six Sigma and allows to effectively apply them in an organization for achieving performance in the processes, productivity, and thus accomplishing customer satisfaction. By enrolling in this course, learners are able to obtain the hands-on information and professional competences that are required to progress organizational processes based on ISO 13053.
- Understand the correlation between ISO 13053, ISO 9001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks.
- Master the concepts, methods, approaches and techniques that are typically used for improving the processes in an organization.
- Deliver support to an organization for effectively implementing process improvement techniques.
- Know about integrating DMAIC methodology during the implementation of a Six Sigma project.
What Will I Learn?
- Acquiring of skills needed to close the gap between existing and targeted performance in the business processes.
- Accomplishment of projects within the timescale
- Figure out the inconsistency in the processes or process variations
- Determining defined solutions for invariables
- Defines the competent skills with regards to six sigma and lean implementing.