Introduction to MS Excel VBA
Excel with VBA training builds you the necessary skills in getting proficiency in of handling repetitive tasks and run in response on occurrence of specific events.
VBA or Visual Basic for Applications training automate activities in Excel such as preparing charts and graphs, generating reports, doing calculations, etc. The automation activity also can be referred as Macro that helps users to save time by automation of repetitive steps.
Who Should Attend
Learners who may want to automate repetitive tasks using VBA codes in Microsoft Excel or simplify complex tasks using VBA programming.
3 Days / 24 Hours
- Simple keyboard typing
- Navigating using the mouse
- Able to manage files and create folders
- Knowledge on Microsoft Excel 2013, including writing of Formulas and Functions
What Will I Learn?
- Understand the Excel object model and VBA concepts
- Work effectively with the main features of the VBA Editor window
- Create procedures in VBA
- Create and use variables
- Create and work with user-defined functions in VBA
- Write code to manipulate Excel objects
- Use a range of common programming techniques
- Create a custom form complete with an assortment of controls
- Create code to drive a user form
- Create procedures that start automatically
- Write a variety of error handling routines