Information Security Management
Graduate Diploma in Information Security Management provides the tools to prepare individuals to analyze vulnerabilities, assess organizational information infrastructure, devise strategies that ensure successful management of organization’s assets. A Diploma awarded from this program allows students to gain specialized expertise and competence on dealing with information integrity, governing information confidentiality and security policy considerations, which are critical towards deploying actionable tactics that best fit an organization’s threat prevention strategies. By successfully completing the course, students are expected not only to gain a comprehensive understanding of this environment, but to be able to think critically, and clearly articulate solutions and strategies
What Will I Learn?
- Become fully versed in Information Security concepts and challenges, and understand its implications in the corporate infrastructure
- Adopt and manage networks, software and systems of various scales of information security infrastructure
- Develop competencies to manage security complexities related to data and network security
- Lead and oversee the development, implementation, procurement and progress of a secure information infrastructure
- Anticipate needs and future changes, and adopt the information security strategy to retain high levels of confidence intervals regarding data integrity, availability and confidentiality