Implementing Cisco Quality of Service
QoS – Implementing Cisco Quality of Service Training provides students with the knowledge and skills to plan, execute, and troubleshoot Quality of Service on a network. This course also teaches about the necessary QoS technologies and applications for both Enterprise networks and Service Provider. Successful execution of the methods will have a remarkable impact on critical network application performance. This course helps you in the preparation of Cisco Exam 642-642 QoS.
What Will I Learn?
- Comprehend the QoS Lab Initialization
- Comprehend the Classification and Use of MQC
- Comprehend the Classification with the use of NBAR
- Configure QoS Pre-Classify
- Configure FIFO queuing on WAN routers
- Configure LLQ on a WAN router
- Queuing on Catalyst Switches
- Monitor DSCP-Based CB-WRED
- Build CB-Policing and analyze the results.
- Build CB-Shaping and analyze the results.
- Configure Class-Based Header Compression
- Monitor link fragmentation and interleaving on a PPP WAN link.