Identity with Windows Server 2016
The Identity with Windows Server 2016 training is ideal for IT professionals who have prior knowledge of Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) like infrastructure or system administrators or AD DS administrators. You will be able to synchronize AD DS with Microsoft Azure Active Directory.
After doing the Identity with Windows Server 2016 Certification course, you will also learn how to install, configure, and maintain AD DS in a distributed environment, how to perform restore, backup, troubleshoot AD related issues, and implement Group Policy Objects (GPO).
VEGA is one of the leading institutes that providing a vast number of IT training programs across India. Rely on our experienced trainers to provide you with the necessary skills and knowledge to successfully complete the Windows Server 2016 certification.
What Will I Learn?
- Install and manage domain controllers.
- Use Windows PowerShell and graphical tools to manage objects in Active Directory.
- Implement and manage AD DS in complex business environments.
- Configure and manage AD DS sites and replication.
- Implement and manage user settings using Group Policy Objects (GPOs)
- Implement security for AD DS and user accounts.
- Configure and maintain certificate authority (CA) hierarchy using AD CS.
- Implement and manage certificates.
- Implement and manage AD Federation Services.
- Implement and manage Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS).
- Ensure synchronization between Azure AD and AD DS.
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and ensure business continuity for AD DS services.