Governance of Enterprise IT-CGEIT
The Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT) program is a perfect choice for those who are intended to increase their knowledge in the enterprise IT governance principles and practices. Enterprises are seeking professionals who are expertise in the information system and able to give their best support to the governance of information. The certification is given by leading IT governance professional association ISACA, and on acquiring the certification the learners gain the capability to bring IT governance into the enterprises. If you are looking to enhance the skill to reach high-level positions like IT Director and CIO, then this is the course to move on.
Typically, thousands of professionals make them fit for the industry standardized CGEIT certification and work on achieving the necessary experience for supporting and advancing the IT governance enterprise, so that they can deliver their maximum effectiveness in their performance.
The program focuses on all those crucial areas of the CGEIT exam, thus nurturing the skills of learners in order to handle assurance advisory, and management responsibilities which are associated with governance of IT. The comprehensive program covers the knowledge assessments, exercises, discussions, practice questions and much more.
After you have gained the certification, you can prove your expertise in supporting advanced enterprise IT governance, will be able to increase the credibility of the organization, get influenced and recognized for your experience and the corresponding knowledge in the governance of IT.
The participants who appear for CGEIT certification should clear four hours exams that include 150 questions which covers the following domains:
- Framework for the Governance of Enterprise IT (Domain 1)
- Strategic Management (Domain 2)
- Benefits Realization (Domain 3)
- Risk Optimization (Domain 4)
- Resource Optimization (Domain 5)
What Will I Learn?
- Gain a good knowledge on models and methods in order to build accountability for information requirements and IT processes.
- Understanding of IT governance industry practices, standards & frameworks.
- Comprehend about the organizational structures, roles and responsibilities.
- Acquire knowledge about assurance methodologies and techniques.
- Know about the methods that are essential to manage organizational, process and cultural change.
- Knowledge of techniques which are used to identify IT strategy.