EC-Council Certified Incident Handler (ECIH V2)
The EC-Council Certified Incident Handler (ECIH V2) Training and certification course from Vega Institute addresses the skills and needs of the professionals and provides them with the principles and knowledge that are required for detecting and responding to the security incidents and threats in the existing and emerging information system. Vega Institute has designed the EC-Council Certified Incident Handler (ECIH V2) course to suit the professionals for the specific needs of creating incident handling codes, gaining knowledge on laws and policies to handle incidents and acquire the capability of differentiating various types of incidents such as malicious code incidents, network security incidents, and insider attack incidents.
What Will I Learn?
- You will be introduced to Incident Handling and Response
- Gain knowledge on Incident Handling and Response Process
- Forensic Readiness and First Response
- Ability to handle and respond to malware incidents
- Handling and responding to email security incidents
- Capable of handling and responding to network security incidents
- Handling and responding to web application security incidents, cloud security incidents and to insider threats