Disaster Recovery Manager (DR)
Disaster Recovery includes policies and procedures aimed to provide the necessary skills that are required for protecting an organization through implementing, maintaining and managing a Disaster Recovery Plan from human or naturally triggered disruptions on the IT infrastructure. It has its significant role in the prevention of data losses, loss of trustworthiness, financial consequences, and organizational reputation. A Disaster Recovery Plan also includes the measures that the organization should take to swiftly recover the IT systems. Holding a certification in Disaster Recovery Plan demonstrates that you possess professional capabilities and the practical knowledge to implement and manage Disaster Recovery processes in an organization.
- This training is based on implementation and management of a DR plan and its theory and best practices.
- Lecture sessions have the necessary illustrated examples based on true case studies
- Practical exercises based on a case study includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are just similar to the Certification Exam
Need to have basic understanding of Disaster Recovery Services and comprehensive knowledge of management principles.
What Will I Learn?
- Interpret the correlation between Disaster Recovery and other standards, regulatory frameworks and IT areas
- Understanding on the concepts, methods, approaches, and techniques used in implementing effective management of a Disaster Recovery Plan
- Interpret the ICT Disaster Recovery strategies in the specific organization environment.
- Develop the necessary expertise to support an organization for effectively planning, implementing, monitoring, managing and maintaining Disaster Recovery services based on best practices.