Disaster Recovery Manager (DR)
Disaster Recovery Manager training at Vega Institute is designed to offer those skills that are necessary to protect an organization from human or natural disruptions on the IT infrastructure by means of implementing, maintaining and managing a Disaster Recovery Plan. This training helps in gaining detailed knowledge about the best practices in Disaster Recovery.
This Disaster Recovery Manager training has its substantial part in preventing data losses, financial consequences, loss of trustworthiness, and organizational reputation. Typically a Disaster Recovery Plan comprises those measures that should be taken by an organization in order to quickly recover their IT systems. On obtaining a certification in Disaster Recovery Plan, you are able to validate the skills, professional capabilities and the practical knowledge that you gained via this course in implementing and managing Disaster Recovery processes in an organization.
- This training from Vega Institute is based on the implementation and management of a Disaster Recovery plan, its theory & best practices.
- Lecture sessions with the necessary illustrated examples are built on true case studies
- Comprises of practical exercises that are built on a case study which also have role playing and discussions
- Practice tests that are just like the Certification Exam
What Will I Learn?
- Capabilities of interpreting the correlation between Disaster Recovery & other standards, IT areas and regulatory frameworks.
- Comprehend the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques that are widely used to implement effective Disaster Recovery Plan
- Understand the ICT Disaster Recovery strategies required in certain organization environments.
- Helps in building the essential expertise which aids in supporting organizations to effectively plan, implement, monitor, manage and maintain Disaster Recovery services based on best practices.