Developing Applications for the Java EE 7 Platform Ed 1
The Developing Applications for the Java EE 7 Platform training teaches you how to create and implement enterprise applications that comply with Java Platform, Enterprise Edition 7. The technologies presented in this course include annotations, Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB), JavaServer Faces (JSF), Java Transaction API (JTA), Servlets, JavaServer Pages(JSPs), Contexts and Dependency Injection (CDI), Java Persistence API (JPA), JAX-RS RESTful and SOAP Web Services, the Java API for WebSocket, Bean Validation, Batch API, Timer services, Java Message Service API (JMS), and Java EE Concurrency.
What Will I Learn?
- Deploy Java EE applications
- Make Java web applications utilizing servlets, JSPs, JSFs, REST Services, and WebSockets
- Manage persistency using JPA entities
- Handle business logic using POJOs, EJBs, SOAP WebServices, and JMS
- Secure Java EE applications