Developing Applications for the Java EE 7 Platform Ed 1
The Developing Applications for the Java EE 7 Platform training delivers the skills and knowledge on building and deploying enterprise applications that are in accordance with Java Platform, Enterprise Edition 7. The technologies that will be taught to the learners through this course include annotations, JavaServer Faces (JSF), Java Transaction API (JTA), Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB), JavaServer Pages (JSPs), Servlets, Contexts and Dependency Injection (CDIJAX-RS RESTful and SOAP Web Services, Java Persistence API (JPA), the Java API for WebSocket, Bean Validation, Timer services, Batch API, Java Message Service API (JMS), and Java EE Concurrency.
What Will I Learn?
- Skills for deploying Java EE applications
- Develop Java web applications by using servlets, JSPs, JSFs, REST Services, and WebSockets
- Managing capabilities of persistence using JPA entities
- Handle business logic by means of POJOs, EJBs, SOAP WebServices, and JMS
- Secure Java EE applications