Data Protection Officer (DPO)
This Certified Data Protection Officer (DPO) training helps you to gain the necessary expertise, skills and competence needed for effectively implementing and managing a compliance framework in terms of protection of personal data.
When you have mastered all those necessary concepts of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you can appear for the exam and apply for a “Certified Data Protection Officer” credential. With a Certified Data Protection Officer Certificate, you are able to demonstrate that you possess the practical knowledge and professional capabilities in order to assist the organizations in applying data protection laws and regulations.
What Will I Learn?
- Understanding of the basic concepts and components of Data Protection Regulation
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the goal, content of and the correlation between General Data Protection Regulation with other regulatory frameworks
- A thorough understanding of the concepts, methods, approaches, and techniques for effective protection of data
- Interpret the data protection requirements in the specific environment of an organization
- Develop the expertise to plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain ongoing compliance to the GDPR in an organization.